How I Made It:
- I printed the photo at Walgreens (11x14).
- Bought a 1" square dowel at Home Depot and cut it in to two 12" pieces.
- Drilled a small hole about 1/4" in from the edge on both sides of one of the dowel pieces.
- Painted both pieces Vintage Gold by Martha Stewart (which has been discontinued but this Rustoleum spray paint would be pretty too).
- Stapled the picture to the top and bottom back of the dowel (make sure the dowel with the holes gets stapled to the top of your picture and the holes are not facing out).
- Strung white braided cotton cord (similar) through the two holes I cut and tied knots on the bottom.