I recently made a new tote for work/when life hands you too much to fit in a regular purse & I am obsessed with it!
I don't know why but I love to watch "What's in my bag?" videos on youtube so just for fun here is a peek at what is in my bag...
From the top:
- Little People Joker toy
- Staedtler Fineliner Pastel Pens
- TUL ballpoint pen (a-m-a-z-i-n-g)
- Ferme a Papier by Cat Seto Yearless Planner
- Babyganics hand sanitizer foam
- Tide to Go pen (if you have a toddler you need this)
- Neat Cheeks face wipes
- Mini LAVANILA Healthy Deodorant
- Huggies Little Movers Diapers size 4
- Huggies wipes pouch with Bloom brand wipes (not a fan of the Huggies wipes but I like the pouch)
- Burts Bees Matte Lip Crayon in the shade Carolina Coast
- Spry Mints in Berry flavor
- Oh Joy! Bandaids (ugh so cute)
- Henri Bendel striped zipper wallet
There is also usually an iPhone cord, Excedrin, Hydroflask with water, Macbook Pro and a ton of food crammed in there too. Seems like a lot but I definitely use it all.